Nilgiris District Coop Milk Producers Union Ltd
On July 14,1946 Ootacamund Co-operative. Milk. Supply Society (OCMSS) under the tutelage of late Shri Giriappa Gowder was registered. During mid 1940s milk. was collected from its members residing in and around Ooty and was supplied to customers. The OCMSS expanded its area into 20 villages during 1960. Between 1962 and 1964 the pasteurization plant with the capacity of 10,000 lits per day was installed.
0423 2443428 / 244019
Nilgiris District Coop Milk Producers Union Ltd Connur Road Post Bag No.69 Ooty 643001