Farm pond (farming) Scheme

(National Agricultural Development Scheme)For construction of farm pond (farm pond) for the farmers of all the districts for rainwater harvesting is important and useful work.

                                                                                                                                                 Due grant: -

Farmers of all categories should be paid 50 percent of the cost or maximum amount Rs 52,500 / - on the raw form pound and amount Rs 75,000 / - with plastic lining work (300 microns, according to BIS criteria) whichever is less. Will happen.

                                                                                                                                        Eligibility: -

In the name of the farmer, the land is owned by the minimum cultivable land half hectare.

                                                                                                                                                    Application Process :-

Through kiosks -

The farmer will be able to apply by visiting the nearest Citizen Service Center / E-Friend Center.Fill the signed original application and receive the receipt with the submission of the original document on the kiosk.The applicant will fill the original application in the online e-form and scan the necessary documents and upload it.

                                                                                                                                Application by itself -

The applicant will fill the original application in the online e-form and Scan & Upload will scan the necessary documents.The applicant will be able to get online receipt receipt online on-line submission of application form.The applicant will send original documents either through self or by post to the concerned Department of Agriculture department, whose receipt will be given by receipt department office.Required documents with the application form - Aadhaar card / Bhamashah card, copy of Jambhandi (not more than six months old) and affidavit on plain paper that I have total irrigated and unincorporated land.In the case of joint account holder, the co-account holder will be entitled to grant on the basis of mutual consent, if the farmer's share is more than one hectare, on making different form pounds in the same case.

                                                                                                                                            period of time :-                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                After completion of the work, settlement will be done in 30 days.

                                                                                                                                                  Source of Benefits: -                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     District level related office

                                                                                                                                             Where to contact: -

At the Gram Panchayat level: - Agriculture SupervisorAt Panchayat Committee level: - Assistant Agriculture OfficerAt sub-district level: - Assistant Director Agriculture (Extension) / Park Agricultural OfficerAt the district level: - Deputy Director Agriculture (Expansion) / Deputy Director's Park.