Fermented Plant Extract (FPE)
In this formulation fresh green weeds are fermented with EM to obtain a fermented plant extract.
- Cover the drum and tie with a rope.
- The drum should be filled up to the top, leaving very little space for air.
- Fermentation and gas formation process will start slowly.
- Mix the contents at repeated intervals.
- Finished FPE having a pH of 3.5 with pleasing smell will be ready in 5-10 days time.
- Filter the solution through a cloth and collect the filtrate.
- For spraying on soil dilute the FPE in a ratio of 1 : 1000 with fresh water.
- For spraying on crops dilute FPE in a ratio of 1 : 500.
- Spraying should be done after germination of seeds in early morning hours once or twice a week.