International Seminar on“AGRI SKILLS FOR CONVERGENCE IN RESEARCH, INDUSTRY & LIVELIHOOD (ACRIL)”
Organized by Crop and Weed Science Society (CWSS),Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswavidyalaya (BCKV)
At Farmers’ Academy & Convention Centre (FACC),BCKV, Kalyani, Nadia, West Bengal, India On November 28-30 and December 01, 2019
1. Crop production and production of allied enterprises with resilience to climatechange, abiotic stresses and sustainable natural resource management
2. Biodiversity and improvement in crops & allied fields through classical andadvanced breeding techniques; biotechnology, physiology and biochemistry;understanding seed and propagation materials of crops, livestock, fisheriesand allied -their quality, and production
3. Biotic stresses in agriculture and allied enterprises, their alleviation,diagnostics & surveillance studies; new mechanisms/ formulations tocontrol and their effect on physiology and flora, fauna and humans.
4. Innovation and skills in value addition, food processing, preservation, postharvest management and income generation.
5. Rationalization of approaches of research, extension, development, marketing,policy interventions.
6. Remote sensing, GIS, modeling, forewarning, forecasting and advisory studiesand findings.
7. Group discussion with Industrial scientists and farmers about new importantand innovative pesticides / biofertilizers / other agrochemicals
8. A panel discussion envisaging identification of skills, its importance,streamlining new skills in training & capacity building, role of industry and government towards shaping more relevant livelihood patterns having greater resilience to climate and holding promise of sustenance is on theunveil.
SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACT
Abstract Specifications: Content within 250 words; Font -Time New Roman Title (12 point bold,capital), Author's name(s) pointing the presenter (11 point capitalizing each word), Institution andcorresponding address (10 point) followed by Content (Introduction, Materials & Methods, Results &Discussion and Recommendation without heading of the sections) should be provided in A4 size paper with 1" margin in all sides.
Poster presentation: The size of the poster will be 80 cm (B) x 100 cm (L), briefly showing Title,Authors name & address, Introduction with Objective, Methodology, Results and Discussion (tables,figures and photographs) and bulleted summary or conclusion. The poster will have to be attractivewith appropriate colour scheme so that the content is readable from a distance of at least one meter.
Note: ACRIL Seminar Proceeding will include the Abstracts of only registered delegateswithin 31st October 2019.