We cordially invite the participants to attend the conference in order to share their knowledge and
experience in moringa cultivation, processing and marketing and benefit from ideas that transpire during the presentation of papers and intellectual interventions on challenges and opportunities related to moringa entrepreneurship development.
- Visionaries to spell out the vision and action for making optimal use of the benefits of Moringa tree
- Experts to share rich knowledge and experience in specialized moringa based product development
- Students aspiring to become dynamic entrepreneurs based on Moringa products.
- Traders trying to penetrate local , regional and global markets by producing products complying with international standards and quality control norms.
- Resource persons to guide the participants on the path to product development.
- Product developers to share their experience in facing product-specific challenges and seizing opportunities.
To disseminate knowledge and share experiences in cultivating, processing and marketing, with a special focus on learning and exploring methods of efficient farm management, identifying technologies, products, funding opportunities, business avenues and to exhibit products and develop market networks.
- Track 1 : Efficient farm management and productivity of Moringa through simple methods and techniques.
- Track 2 : Crop physiology and nutrition of Moringa
- Track 3 : Plant protection and organic control of pest and diseases
- Track 4 : Multiple usages of Moringa-based products.
- Track 5 : Processing and value addition of Moringa.
- Track 6 : Marketing of Moringa-based products in local, regional and global markets
- Track 7 : Muringa plantation to combat climate change towards carbon credit
- Track 8 : Moringa entrepreneurship development and Start-ups
CALL FOR PAPERS
Researchers and Moringa product developers are requested to contribute papers for presentation at the Conference under the track and topic of their choice.
There will also be an important session for Poster presentations. Peer-reviewed papers will be published in the special journal of SMIDS.
Paper Submission Deadline - November 30, 2018
Early Bird Registration and Payment Deadline - November 15, 2018
Standard Registration and Payment Deadline - December 02, 2018
Late Registration Deadline - December 10, 2018
Conference Date - December 20-22, 2018
Spot Registration is also Available Subject to Availability.
Before November 15, 2018 Before December 05, 2018 Before December 10, 2018
PB No. 4, Kottakkarai Road,Kanniyakumari District,
Tamil Nadu – 629702, India. +91 4652 24 6992, 246996, 246652
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, www.smids.org
Centre of Excellence in Moringa
Stella Maris Institute of Development Studies (SMIDS) Dr.Jebamalai Vinachiarachi
Mob: +43 660 2281692,
AMERICA AND AFRICA INDIA AND OTHER COUNTRIES
Dr. P. Kamalaasan Pillai
Mob.: +91 93872 12005,
Mob.: +4366046 23923,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mob.: +00 353(89) 3488,
Email : email@example.com
Mob.: + 447772265862,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please refer the website for more details : www.smids.org/moringaconference2018
FOR HELP OVERSEAS
Dr. Prince Kumar
EDEX ACADEMY NZ LTD
Email : email@example.com