EM-5 For Control Of Insects And Pests
- Dissolve 100gm of jaggary in 600 ml of water
- Add 100 ml each of natural vinegar, wine or brandy and EM
- Mix thoroughly and transfer the contents in a plastic bottle or carboy and seal the container.
- To increase the potency few cloves of garlic and chilly paste can also be added to this suspension before sealing the container.
- Allow the contents to ferment for 5-10 days under shade.
- Release the gas daily
- Within 10 days the EM solution will be ready for use. This can be stored up to 3 months at normal room temperature in a cool and dry place.
- Dilute the contents in a ratio of 1: 1000 and apply as foliar spray with the help of a sprayer.