- Farmer can get the price information of their produce which is available on Agmarknet website (www.agmarknet.nic.in) or through Kisan Call Centres or SMS.
- Pull SMS to get information as and when you need, is also available.
- Buyer Seller Portal available at www.farmer.gov.in/buysell.htm· Harvesting and threshing should be done at appropriate time .
- Proper grading, packing and labeling should be done before sale, for better prices.
- Transport of produce to proper market/ mandi for getting remunerative price.
- Storage of produce should be done, for sale during off season, for maximum profit.
- Avoid distress sale.
- Farmers in a group may form marketing cooperatives for better marketing facilities .
- Marketing cooperatives may open retail and wholesale outlets.
- Farmers may also operate cold storages and warehouses to store the produce in order to avoid distress sale
|S.NO ||Type of Facilities||Category||Subsidy ceiling||Scheme|
|Rate of Subsidy|
|Up to1000 MT(inRs/MT)||More than 1000 to 30,000 MT (inRs/MT)||Maximum (Rs Lakhs)|
|1||(i) For Storage Infrastructure|
projects- Agricultural Marketing Infrastructure (AMI) sub scheme of ISAM
|A) NE States, Sikkim, UTs of Andaman & Nicobar and Lakshadweep Islands and hilly* areas||33.33%||1333.2||1333.2||400||Integrated Scheme for Agricultural|
|(Erstwhile Grameen Bhandaran Yojana)||B) In other Areas For Registered FPOs, Panchayats, Women, Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST) beneficiaries or their cooperatives**/ Self-Help Groups||33.33%||1166.55||1000||300|
|For all other categories of|
|Criteria for Assistance/Maximum Limit|
|S.NO||Type of Facilities||Category||Rate of Subsidy||Maximum Subsidy Ceiling|
(Rs in lakhs)
|(ii) For other Marketing|
|33.33%||500||Integrated Scheme for Agricultural Marketing (ISAM)|
|AgriculturalMarketing Infrastructure (AMI) sub scheme of ISAM|
|(Erstwhile Scheme for Development/ Strengthening of Agricultural Marketing|
Infrastructure, Grading & Standardization (AMIGS)
|B) In other Areas For Registered FPOs, Panchayats, Women|
farmers/entrepreneurs, Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST) / Entrepreneurs and their cooperatives**
|2. For all other categories|
|*Hilly area is a place at an altitude of more than 1,000 meters above mean sea level.|
**SC/ST Cooperatives to be certified by the concerned officer of the State Government.
- Eligible Marketing Infrastructure
- All marketing infrastructure required for post-harvest management
- Market user common facilities like market yards etc.
- Infrastructure for grading, standardization and quality certification, labeling, packaging and value addition facilities (without changing the product form)
- Infrastructure for Direct Marketing from producers to consumers/processing units/bulk buyers etc.
- Reefer vans, used for transporting agricultural produce, which are essential for maintaining cold supply chains.
- Commercial banks, Regional Rural Banks, State Cooperative Banks etc.
- National Cooperative Development Corporation (NCDC) for projects by Cooperatives.
Detailed information is available in Operational Guidelines of the Integrated Scheme for Agricultural Marketing (ISAM) on website www.agmarknet.nic.in